Vastint Poland Sp. z o.o.
Żwirki i Wigury 16b, 02-092 Warszawa
M: (+ 48) 22 820 91 51
M: (+48) 667 631 750
M: (+48) 797 808 331
M: (+48) 797 808 332
M: (+48) 512 647 286
TO SEND AN INQUIRY SELECT THE APPROPRIATE SUBJECT:
According to art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (Journal of Laws of the EU No. L. of 2016 No. 119, page 1) – hereinafter referred to as RODO, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is VASTINT POLAND Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (02-092), ul. Żwirki i Wigury 16B;
- In matters regarding the security of your data, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number: +48 22 820 91 51;
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
purpose of processing legal basis for processing answer to the customer’s inquiry providing answers in cases submitted via our contact form, e-mail, telephone and in direct contact with the client activities necessary to conclude a contract (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR)and the legitimate interest of the administrator (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR) marketing providing marketing, promotional and investment information and offers concerning investment in the form of e-mails and telephones customer consent (art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR) newsletter customer consent (art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR) direct marketing of own products legitimate interest (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR) activity analysis that will allow to present personalized content customer consent (art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR) implementation of the contract execution of the contract concluded with us necessity for the performance of the contract (art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR) general for possible determination, investigation or defence against claims legitimate interest (art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR) in order to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the administrator in order to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the administrator (art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR) storage of accounting documentation
our obligation to store accounting documentation resulting from tax law (art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR w in connection with the art 86 § 1 of tax ordinance
- the recipient of your personal data may be:◦ entities processing data on our behalf and participating in the performance of certain activities by us:▪ IT systems and IT service providers;▪ entities providing the Administrator with advisory, consulting, marketing, audit, training, organizational, legal, tax and accounting services,◦ where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions;◦ entities from the INTEROGO capital group;◦ authorities entitled to receive your data on the basis of legal provisions;
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization;
- Your personal data will be stored:◦ in connection with the answer to the inquiry – until the time of objection to their processing for this purpose, at the latest until the completion of the sale of the apartments,◦ in connection with the concluded contract for its implementation and pursuing claims until the time limits for claims arising from the concluded contract in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code,◦ to conduct marketing using e-mail or phone number, to send a newsletter and to data processing and activity analysis, which will allow to present personalized content until withdrawal of consent, at the latest until the sale of apartments is completed,◦ in connection with the storage of accounting documentation – until the period of limitation of the tax liability regarding the transaction related to it expires (this period is determined by the provisions of the Tax Ordinance),
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, was made on the basis of the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal. A statement of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data requires its submission in writing or by e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR;
- Entering your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary for purposes related to conclusion of the contract, answering your question and to receive a newsletter, invitations or other information related to the direct marketing of the Administrator;
- Your data will be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision making will take place on the basis of the use of data left in the contact forms and information about your activity on the website (identifying interests with specific premises, content and how to use the website). The consequence of such processing will be the creation of personalized marketing communication (displaying personalized messages) and transfer of data to the sales department of VASTINT POLAND Sp. z o.o.
- Profiling means the processing of personal data involving the use of your personal data to assess some of your features, in particular to identify interests with specific premises, content and how to use the website. Decision-making in an automated way for creating personalized marketing communication takes place on the basis of the consent granted by you.